- London plans 100,000-person marathon READ MORE
- Newcastle and Gateshead to explore European Championships bid READ MORE
- Dina Asher-Smith set for Karlsruhe 60m READ MORE
- Ian Stewart's top 30 races READ MORE
- Sarah Inglis added to Scottish 'Marathon Project' READ MORE
- Lavillenie and Lightfoot impress in pole vault openers - weekly round-up READ MORE
The @BritAthletics Olympic Games 20km race walk trial event is set to take place at Kew Gardens, London, on March 26 - the same day and venue as the marathon trials.
Come on Eileen.
With the Virgin Money London Marathon planning for 100,000 people this year, let's take you back to 2019 when the incredible 84-year-old Eileen Noble completed the course in a time of 06:28:07.