- How Kew Gardens won the race to stage the Olympic marathon trials READ MORE
- Steven Gardiner's journey to world gold READ MORE
- Brigid Kosgei and Ababel Yeshaneh added to Delhi Half Marathon field READ MORE
- Kew Gardens to host British Olympic marathon trials READ MORE
- From trail to track as Kilian Jornet targets 24-hour task READ MORE
- My greatest race - Katharine Merry READ MORE
British Olympic marathon trials race director Tom Bedford tells AW about plans to get athletes to test out the Kew Gardens course before the event on March 26.
News ➡️ http://athleticsw.com/Kew-Olympic-trials
@RichmondRunFest @kewgardens @BritAthletics
Provided the weather allows it, @kilianj will take on his 24-hour track test on Wednesday.
"The motivation is to go outside of my comfort zone, to try different things … whether that is climbing at high altitude or, in this case, running on flat ground." https://athleticsw.com/jornet-24-hour